Thursday, September 19, 2013

PLACES I'VE BEEN AND PLACES I WANNA GO.

A quick post.

I've only just recently started documenting and writing my travels. I am a traveller and explorer by heart. As a young kid, I was so used to traveling a lot with other people. Travel by land, sea and air. I mostly enjoy land travels. Exhausting it may be but I get to see loads of things.

Back in my childhood days, my family always travel during summer by land trip. Back then, fuel wasn't that expensive and other commodities was reasonably priced. We would always go on a road trip which I wanna do again now that I am older and I have toys to document my travels.

I've been to many places in the Philippines. Manila being the least liked of all the places that I've been. No offense intended to the ManileƱos.

Let's start from the south.

I have been to Basilan on a one day travel and my mom up until now still doesn't know that I've been there. I went there with a friend. And I don't know what that place was called but the place was so nice! It was like the setting of Lord of The Rings forest. I just don't have any photos of it now.

Zamboanga City. Stayed there for 5 years so I know the place pretty much and the dialect. I learned!

From Zamboanga City I've travelled to Dipolog, Ozamis, Dapitan, Pagadian, Margosatubig, Iligan and all the other barangays that I've passed by during the travel.

Cagayan de Oro city, my home. But I consider Zamboanga as my real home though I've only stayed there for 5 years. It's totally more fun there.

From CDO I've travelled the road going to Surigao passing by Gingoog City, Butuan and many more barangays passed along the way. I've been to Malaybalay City in Bukidnon too and frankly I've passed Bukidnon many times and many places there while en route to Davao City.

The only place I've not been in Mindanao is the central part.

Visayas region. I've been to Cebu, Naval, Tacloban (father's hometown), Samar (mother's hometown), makes me a pure blooded Waray. Hahaha.. And I've learned the dialect as well. As a kid I used to spend my summers there. Palawan which I've been to last summer. There's still so many places in Visayas that I wanna visit.

Come Luzon. Manila of course. Batangas, Tagaytay, Olongapo, Baguio, Pampanga and the barangays I've passed by along the way.

So in the next 20 days to come, I am traveling up north to add more place visited on my list. And I mean really up North all the way up to Pagudpud. Batanes will have to wait till next time. And as for down south, I wanna visit Tawi-Tawi. I know it's a dangerous placed, I guess being labelled by the media as dangerous, that description clings on to the town till now. But I do have some friends that lives there so maybe I can go there after all.

My plan is to travel the Philippines first before setting out for more international travels. I have been to so far internationally speaking, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. Favourite place is Krabi, Thailand.

As for international trips, my main target is Europe. But being such an expensive travel, I'll save up for that. As for asia, I really wanna go to Cambodia. I am quite interested in that country.

This is me. And this is my passion for travel. I should've just become a flight attendant or work in cruise line but well, I didn't fit in those lines.

I quite envy my friends working in cruise line. They've been all around the world. But I'll get there too. Maybe just not as fast as them but I'll get there. This is my dream.

Working hard for that dream!


Well, that's all I wanna say. I said QUICK post but then again, this is not so quick after all. Teehee..


Much Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment